Andahuaylillas , Tipon & Pikillaqta Half Day Tour - Cusco
OverviewEnjoy 6 hour tour along the south valley. Visit the Inca site of Tipon and the Inca hydraulic engineering. See the amazing church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas and its rich decoration considered as one of the most beautiful in the Andes. End the journey with a tour to the Pre Inca town of Piqillacta.
Know More about this tour
08:30 - Pickup from the hotel in Cusco city
Star the journey driving along the south valley of the Incas.
Arrival to Tipon - Guided tour in the site of Tipon and see the amazing hydraulic engineering developed by the Incas. Then continue to the town of Andahuaylillas.
Visit the church of Andahuaylillas and enjoy a Guided Tour in the Church, A clear explanation by the tour guide in the church "San Pedro de Andahuaylillas" See the canvas describing the life of Saint Peter and the beautiful colonial art, Continue to the site of PIlillaqta.
Visit to Pikqillacta, an ancient pre inca culture that emerged in the IX century, enjoy a guided tour in this old citadel in the south of Cusco.
14:30 - Return to Cusco city and transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Andahuaylillas , Tipon & Pikillaqta Half Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to the Church San Pedro of Andahuaylillas
Exclusions for Andahuaylillas , Tipon & Pikillaqta Half Day Tour
- The Tourist Ticket (BTC). To know more about this Fee, please read "Additional Info".
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The TOURIST TICKET (BTC) is a mandatory fee that let you access to 16 different places in Cusco city & surrounding (museums, theaters, archaeological places, etc).It is mandatory to purchase for all visitors, some of those places are mentioned in this product such as Tipon and Piquillaqta. We excluded this ticket due to the fact that it can cause misunderstood with the net rate. This is NOT valid to visit Machu Picchu.
Tourist Ticket (BTC) has the following prices:
Fully-Adult: S/ 130 (it lets you visit all places)
Partial-Adult-Route 1: S/ 70 (lets you visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara,Tambomachay)
Partial-Adult-Route 2: S/ 70 (lets you visit. Museo Histrico Regional, Museo de Arte contemporneo, Museo de Arte Popular, Museo de Sitio de Qorikancha, Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo, Monumento al Inca Pachacutec)
Partial-Adult-Route 3: S/ 70 (Lets you visit: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray)
You can purchase the Tourist Ticket (BTC) at the entrance of any place that is mentioned in the same ticket.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.