Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Trip From Busan
OverviewLeave Busan behind and relax on a drive to the countryside during this full-day guided coach tour to Andong. Visit the UNESCO-listed Hahoe Folk Village, where youll watch a mask dance performance and explore traditional houses. At the Andong Folk Museum, learn more about regional lifestyles that date back to the Joseon dynasty. Your day of sightseeing also includes a Korean lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Busan.
Know More about this tourYour day trip begins with hotel pickup in Busan by your professional guide. Sink into your seat aboard a comfortable coach for the approximate 3-hour drive to Andong City, enjoying panoramic views of the countryside as you listen to onboard narration en route.
When you arrive Hahoe Folk Village, get out and explore the UNESCO World Heritage site accompanied by your guide. Home to descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan, Hahoe (translated as village enveloped by water) is encircled by the Nakdong River.
Walk around to see well-preserved traditional houses that feature large tile roofs, a sharp contrast to the surrounding thatch, and learn about the Joseon-style architecture of the 16th century. Then watch a traditional mask dance performance, a folk art that once honored the communal spirits who inhabited the village.
Next enjoy a Korean lunch at a local restaurant featuring a variety of dishes, then continue to Andong Folk Museum. See indoor and outdoor exhibits that explore Confucian cultural traditions, regional social customs, and traditional folk games and ceremonies.
Your full-day tour ends with the return to your hotel in Busan by coach.
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Trip From Busan
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shared transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Trip From Busan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.