Andrew Descent And Podil With Visit Of The Florovsky Monastery - Kiev
OverviewTour of Andrew Descent and Podil with visit of the Florovsky Monastery during this 2 hour private walkingtour.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourPermanent exposition of one the oldest streets in the city, connecting upper town withPodol (lower town), settlement of merchants and craftsmen. A uniquereflection of an old Kiev life style. Andreyevsky Uzviz (Eng.;Andrew's Descent) is the citys most panoramic street. In this sightseeing tour, youwill see the unmatched St. Andrew's Church, Tithe Church, Historical Museum, Bulgakovs relic,the original Richard the Lion Heart Castle, the Fountain of Samson, Kiev Academy, a livelymarket for art works and souvenirs, and many astonishing landscapes. The Podil district isvery different from the Khreschatyk which is dominated by the monumental architectural of thesoviet period. A stroll through Podil's narrow, quaint streets gives you sense of life in Old Kiev.
Route: Uptown - St. Andrews Church Art Galleries and Gift Shops -view outside the M. Bulgakov Museum and Museum of One Street -
Kontraktova Square Podil - Fountain of Samson - Florovsky Monastery-Pharmacy Museum.
Inclusions for Andrew Descent And Podil With Visit Of The Florovsky Monastery
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour - guide will pick-up you at the centrally located Hotel or apartment of, your stay in Kiev
- Explore traditional Ukrainian hand-made Art on the historical street of ther Kiev - Andrew's Decent
- See the history of the Kiev where the Kiev start grow
- Bay the hand made traditional Ukrainian souvenirs
- Tour includes transportation by private vehicle or by minivan or by minibus and pickup and hotel drop-off (except walking tour)
Exclusions for Andrew Descent And Podil With Visit Of The Florovsky Monastery
- Entrance feesMuseum of One Street (optional) about 2 US$ per person
- Entrance fees to theM. Bulgakov Museum (optional) about 2 US$ per person
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off in case of walking tour
- Extra service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is on request.
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.