Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom Ancient Capital, Ta Promh & Temple Sunset - Siem Reap
OverviewAngkor Wat, Angkor Thom Ancient Capital, Ta Promh & Temple Sunset - Small Circuit - 001At after Breakfast...
Know More about this tour
Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom Ancient Capital, Ta Promh & Temple Sunset - Small Circuit - 001
At after Breakfast, departure to Angkor Wat for sightseeing with Remorque Cambodia Tour Guide. Our guide will show many details concerning Angkor Wat and especially he will explain to you how Angkor Wat was in its original state, the most famous and magnificent Angkor Wat Temple (early-mid 12th century) dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. This huge temple-mountain, built by King Suryavarman II is considered as the masterpiece of Khmer architecture and art. Continue to visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom: By stop at the South Gate for taking some photos along the way to Bayon temple: The Bayon with its 54 towers of enigmatic smiling faces of the compassionate, Boddhisattva, the nearby temple-mountain of Baphuon, the Royal Enclosure with the Phimeanakas temple, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Lunch at Local Restaurant around the temple area.
The most famous among these is Ta Prohm temple, built in the mid-12th to early 13th centuries.
Ta Prohm is unique in that it has been left largely as it was found:
Overgrown by jungle trees and vines, with many parts of the temple crumbling to the ground.
This makes Ta Prohm one of the most picturesque and memorable of the Angkor temples.
Your visit will also include Banteay Kdei, a Buddhist
monastery from the late 12th Century, and Srah Srang, also known as the pool of ablutions.
- After Mini tour sightseeing if the time permitted, visit the Temple Sunset & Turn back to hotel for refreshment.
Inclusions for Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom Ancient Capital, Ta Promh & Temple Sunset
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom Ancient Capital, Ta Promh & Temple Sunset
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Angkor Motorbike Tour
- Countryside Cycle - Local Village Life
- Beng Mealea and Kompong Kleang
- One day Koh Ker and Beng Mealea with lunch
- 2-Day Grand & Small Circuit Shared Tour
- 02 Days - Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake
- 03 Days - Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake
- Angkor Delightful Sunrise