The tour starts at 8 o'clock in the morning, the tour guide and the driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby. We are heading to the check point to buy the ticket for the temples. It will take 15 minutes to get to Taprohm Temple that is our first stop. Taprohm was built in late 12th century by one of the strongest emperors of the Khmer Empire in order to dedicate to Buddhism. You will enjoy with ruined parts of the temple, the restored parts, the parts still have natural condition, the giant Spung Tree overgrows on many parts and the lovely noise of the parrots and many other birds. We will head to Angkor Thom after finished Taprohm. We will stop at the east gate of Angkor Thom to see the enormous size of the gate of this ancient city that is decorated with the two rows of demons and gods statues. We are heading to the central part of Angkor Thom to explore the entire city. We will stop at Elephant Terrace to see the panoramic view of Elephant Field that was used as the stadium and Elephant Terrace was used as the arena. We will walk through the main entrance of the Royal Palace to see a Hindu Temple of Pimean Akas that is located in the middle of the Royal Palace. Just across the wall, we will see another Gigantic Hindu Temple of Baphoun that was built in the 11th century for Lord Shiva. After enjoying the breathtaking temple of Baphoun, we just walking about 5 minutes, we will reach Bayon Temple that is the heart of the city of Angkor Thom. Bayon was built in late 12th century by the most famous king of Cambodian history, Jayavaraman 7th. It is one of the major Buddhist Monuments in Cambodia. It is famous foe its 216 faces of Gods that carved on each of its 54 towers and there are a lot of carvings about the daily life-style of the people in Cambodia back then. About 12 o'clock midday, we are going to have a break for lunch near Angkor Wat. After finished lunch, we are going to walk through the west entrance of Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is still standing as the largest religious temple in the world and as one of the seven wonders of the world. It was built in early 12th century to dedicate to Lord Vishnu of Hinduism. We are going to walk from the west and discovering from one part to other parts and discover some most important carvings that depict about famous Hindu Mythologies such as Ramayana, Maha Parata and The Churning Of The Sea Of Milk. We will spend about one to one and a half hours to finish the whole of Angkor Wat.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:00 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
In the hotel you are staying at
Return Details :
You will be dropped off at your hotel
OverviewYou will be picked up at the hotel at 8 o'clock in the morning. You will see Angkor Wat that is the largest religious temple in the world. Next is Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire ( Bayon Temple, Baphoun Temple, the Royal Palace and Pimean Akas Temple, Elephant Terrace and Leper King Terrace). Next is Taprohm Temple that is overgrown by the tree roots and famous in the movie of Tomb Raider. We will have an hour break in the midday for lunch at a restaurant near the temple area. After finished the tour at about 3 or 4 o'clock, we will transfer you back to the hotel.
- Knowledgeable English Speaking Tour Guide
- A/C Car with an Experience and Friendly Driver
- Cold Water and one can of cocacola or Angkor Beer each
- Cold face towel
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees, $37 per person
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Angkor Motorbike Tour
- Countryside Cycle - Local Village Life
- Beng Mealea and Kompong Kleang
- One day Koh Ker and Beng Mealea with lunch
- 2-Day Grand & Small Circuit Shared Tour
- 02 Days - Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake
- 03 Days - Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake
- Angkor Delightful Sunrise