Angkor Wat Temple Tour From Siem Reap
OverviewDiscover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You will see the Angkor Wat and the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple. Wander around Ta Prohm, where the trees are intertwined among the ruins, and Sras Srang -- the Royal Baths. Then enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain.
- Visit Angkor Wat Temple
- Visit Bayon Temple
- Visit Ta Prom Temple
- Visit Bakeng Mountain with sunset
Know More about this tour
Our day begins at the magical Ta Prohm temple where ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These trees and stones provide a stunning temple experience and this is a wonderful place to start the days temple touring. After weaving our way through the beautiful Ta Prohm we journey into the ancient city of Angkor Thom.
The first visit is Angkor Wat Temple, the Khmer Empire created the largest religious monument ever built when they constructed the amazing Angkor Wat along with it hundreds of other small monuments and temples. Angkor Uncovered Small Group Tour takes in the main sites of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon and Ta Prohm; bringing to life the history of the Khmer Empire and providing an insight into an amazing civilisation.
Explore the ancient walled city and visit the mystical Bayon temple adorned with smiling faces. Journey through the jungle to the famous Bayon which is now everyone’s favorite site. Surrounded by hundred of smiling faces in stone, the temple is definitely stunning and mysterious.
We head further into the temple complex visiting Baphoun, a pyramid-temple mountain consecrated to God Shiva, Elephant and leper king terraces, groups of smaller temples.
We will enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain or Phnom Bakheng at Angkor, Cambodia, is a Hindu and Buddhist temple in the form of a temple mountain. Dedicated to Shiva, it was built at the end of the 9th century, during the reign of King Yasovarman. after visit sunset we will back to Siem Reap Center and transfer back to hotel.
Inclusions for Angkor Wat Temple Tour From Siem Reap
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus) - Joint Tour
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel
Exclusions for Angkor Wat Temple Tour From Siem Reap
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Siem Reap Countryside Cycling Tour
- Cambodian Cooking Class in the Siem Reap Countryside
- Siem Reap Pottery Making and Ceramic Art Painting Experience
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
- Khmer Cooking Class in Siem Reap
- Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap
- 4-Day Tour from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh