Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
OverviewEach of the 42 islands have their individual character with their natural caves, pristine blue lagoons and stunning limestone formations. Explore the inner salt lake located in Mae Koh Island and then head to Wau Ta Lab Island for lunch. Take in the breathtaking views of the National Park HQ which is the ideal location for sunbathing, snorkelling or simply relaxing on the sandy white beaches of Koh Samui. Snorkel the underwater world in these stunning islands which inspired the book and movie 'The Beach'
- Worlds one of the very few Marine National Park
- Exquisite range of Flora Fauna
- Beautiful Limestone cliffs
- Snorkel around the rich marine life
- Cliff climbing to view the spectacular beauty of nature
- Amazing Local Thai Lunch
Know More about this tourFew words describe the incredible beauty of Ang Thong National Marine Park. Among one of the most exotic places on earth this has to be on the checklist of all the nature seekers. And if you love photography, we bet you would want to stay on this paradise for more than a day.
Experience the wonder of these 42 tropical islands, each have their individual character with their natural caves, pristine blue lagoons and stunning limestone formations featured in the movie The Beach starting Leonardo DiCaprio.
Get picked up from your hotel and travel to the Pier, where you board a big boat to head into the Angthong National Marine Park. Admire the stunning views of the National Park which is the ideal location for sunbathing, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the sandy white pristine beaches.
Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat Climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as Talay Nai.
Get Set for a short trek toward the steps which rewards you with a fantastic views of stunning seawater lake enclosed on all sides by limestone cliffs known as Talay Nai. Take in unparalleled views of the entire archipelago from here.
Enjoy a tasty Thai Lunch on board recharging yourself for the for more fun activities for rest of the day. Make an excursion to Koh Wau Talap the park headquarters where you will learn about the native flora and fauna of each island.
Spend the rest of your afternoon relaxing on the gorgeous beaches or trying a number of water activities like kayaking, snorkeling.
In the evening, the sun begins to set on the park as you bid it farewell and return to Koh Samui.ply relaxing on the white beaches.
Inclusions for Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Pickup and dropoff from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui
- Big boat on shared basis to Angthong National Marine Park.
- National Park Fees
- Lunch on board
- Snorkeling Gear
- Tour Insurance
- English speaking guide
Exclusions for Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Kayaking no included
- 07.30 Land transfer from centrally located hotels to Pier
- 0830 Depart by Big Boat To Angthong National Marine Park
- 0900 Enjoy light breakfast with teacoffee on board
- 1000 On arrival enjoy long tail boat ride to Mae Koh
- 1100 Visit TaLe Nai to view beauty of Green Lagoon surrounded by mountains
- 1215 Have tasty Thai lunch on board with fresh seasonal fruits
- 1300 Head toward Wua ta Lap Island to enjoy snorkeling around astonishing aquatic life.
- 1500 Depart from National Park enjoying tea and snacks on board
- 1430 Arrive Koh Samui and Transfer back to your hotel
Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle included from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.