Anguilla Day Trip From St Maarten - Philipsburg
OverviewDiscover the paradise beaches of Anguilla on this full-day trip from St Maarten. Sail aboard a catamaran and stop at Prickly Pear Island, one of Anguillas offshore cays, where youll snorkel in clear turquoise waters and swim with colorful fish teeming around a coral reef. Or laze around in the warm shallow waters along the shoreline. Enjoy a satisfying lunch at Roy's Bayside Grill on rollicking Road Bay Beach and explore its palapa-covered beachside bars before sailing back. Round-trip transport from select St Maarten hotels is included.
Know More about this tourAt Pelican Marina in Simpson Bay, climb aboard the spacious catamaran Lambada. (Pickup and drop-off are available from certain St Maarten hotels; see Important Info for details.)
Sail up the western coast of St Maarten to Plum Point and then cross the channel to Anguilla. During the journey, sip on rum punch from the onboard walk-up bar and enjoy attentive service from your fun-loving crew.
Arrive at Prickly Pear Island, a tiny uninhabited island devoid of touristic bustle. At this rare retreat, youll find only blue sky, pristine white sand beaches and palm trees. Feel yourself relax instantly in this postcard-perfect scenery, and experience a Pavlovian salt taste in your mouth when you hear seagulls and pelicans squawking above.
Don the provided snorkeling gear and jump into the transparent blue waters of the Caribbean. As you float along this aquatic paradise, youre rewarded with views of coral reef rife with brightly colored fish and other marine life. The smaller children in your group can splash in the shallow waters along the shoreline, or dip their toes in the island lagoon.
Depending on the weather and sea conditions, your expert crew may instead take you to snorkel at reefs around Prickly Pear.
After snorkeling, climb back aboard Lambada and relax as your captain navigates the catamaran to Road Bay. Calm your rumbling stomach with a scrumptious lunch (provided) at Roy's Bayside Grill, typically offering a buffet of BBQ chicken, fish and ribs.
Spend the afternoon combing through Road Bay Beachs charming little bars and lounging on the soft sand. Take a final swim in the breathtaking blue waters before sailing back to St Maarten.
Inclusions for Anguilla Day Trip From St Maarten
- Round-trip ferry transfers
- Light refreshments
- Open bar
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Port fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Tuesday through Friday and select hotels only)
Exclusions for Anguilla Day Trip From St Maarten
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Saturday through Monday)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST have a valid passport upon check in to travel on this tour
Please note: hotel pickup is only available from select hotels
Please note: Due to St Maarten immigration procedures, on return to St Maarten all passengers will be required to hand their passports to the crew. Passports will be taken to clear immigration ahead of the group before the boat can dock and passengers disembark.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.