Anguilla Day Trip From St Maarten: Catamaran Sail With Snorkeling At Shoal Bay - Philipsburg
OverviewEnjoy a full day of sand and sea in Anguilla, sailing aboard a spacious catamaran from St Maarten. Youll cruise with a fun and friendly crew to Cove Bay and take a scenic drive to Shoal Bay rated one of the worlds 10 best beaches where beach chairs and umbrellas await you on powder-white sand. Lounge with a drink in hand, soak up the Caribbean sun and enjoy delicious snacks along with a barbecue lunch before sailing back!
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourDeparting from Simpson Bay Resort aboard the 63-foot (19-meter) catamaran Tango, you'll cruise to the unspoiled island of Anguilla one of St Maartens closest neighbors. The competent crew will ensure you have a fun and safe sail over the clear Caribbean as you relax and enjoy drinks from the open bar, along with a snack -- a French baguette with Gouda cheese and apples!
Upon reaching Cove Bay, the brilliant white stretch of sand may just take your breath away. Disembark and meet your driver, who will take you on a scenic driving tour up the length of Anguillas pristine coast to laze the hours away at beautiful Shoal Bay. Youll have great views of tropical beaches and the St Maarten hills from this little piece of paradise.
At Shoal Bay, rated one of the 10 best beaches in the world, sink into a beach lounger under an umbrella for the rest of the day. Take in the sight of endless white sand against turquoise water as you relax on this world-renowned beach with a drink in hand. Enjoy wine, beer, rum punch or simply a soft drink from the Sunset Beach Bar (own expense). When you feel hungry, choose from barbecued chicken or ribs for lunch.
After you've soaked up the sun, your driver deliver you back to Cove Bay for a lively return sail to St Maarten.
Inclusions for Anguilla Day Trip From St Maarten: Catamaran Sail With Snorkeling At Shoal Bay
- 1 beverage with lunch
- BBQ lunch
- Round-trip taxi fee (Cove Bay - Shoal Bay - Cove Bay)
- Port fee
Exclusions for Anguilla Day Trip From St Maarten: Catamaran Sail With Snorkeling At Shoal Bay
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen
Check in is at 8am for the 9am departure. Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hover Board and Beach
- St Maarten Snorkeling Tour
- Philipsburg Foodie Walking Tour
- Soualiga Sky Explorer and Museum
- Soualiga Sky Explorer and Flying Dutchman
- Soualiga Sky Explorer Flying Dutchman and Schooner Ride
- Soualiga Sky Explorer Flying Dutchman Schooner Ride and Sentry Hill Zip Line
- Soualiga Sky Explorer and Schooner Ride