Anguilla Getaway Cruise - Philipsburg
OverviewComeexperience a great atmosphere with a personal touchon thisfull day excursion to explore to beautiful island of Anguilla. Snorkel with tropical fish and turtles, enjoy an open bar with beers, rum punch and sodas and eat lunch at a local restaurant, all included! This will be the most memorable Caribbean vacation.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tour
Board one of the fast, open, power boats for a trip of a lifetime. The day will start with hotel pickup or a departure from Bobby's Marina, Philipsburg (for cruise ship passengers) and introduce you this historical area while cruising towards the French side of the island. You will then leave the Bay of Marigot behind and head over towards Rendezvous Bay on Anguilla. Thefirst beach stop will be at Cap Juluca." After a nice swim, you will go around the southern tip of Anguilla and head up to Sandy Island then on to Little Bay. Both locations offer great snorkeling and beach time. Next it is timefor lunch at Da'Vida restaurant in Crocus Bay, an award-winning restaurant where you have a choice of international cuisine or local BBQ dishes. The afternoon takes the tour over to Meads Bay - this beautiful beach is located in the middle of the Anguilla Marine Park. This protected beach is the place for floating bar time. Then, the boat will head back to St Maarten as the sun goes down on the horizon right front ofyou.
Inclusions for Anguilla Getaway Cruise
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Anguilla Getaway Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include an $18 per person Anguilla Immigration fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by the Anguilla Government and is not within our control
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Available for cruise ship passengers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to snorkeling. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Beaches and Shopping in Marigot
- Full-Day Eco-Snorkeling and Beach Excursion
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient and Maho Beach Half-Day Tour
- St-Martin and St Maarten Island Sights, Shopping and Maho Beach Tour
- Best St Maarten Speed Boat and Snorkeling Tour
- St Maarten Sailing and Snorkeling Tour: Tintamarre Island, Creole Rock and Lunch in Grand Case