Animas River Rafting Trip - Durango
OverviewWhitewater rafting the Animas River in Durango, CO is consistently rated the highlight of vacationing visitors. Of all the things to do in Durango, the family friendly Class I, II & III rapids are enough action to engage novices without being intimidating. Between the mountain scenery and professionalism of our guides we have been kid-tested and mom-approved since 1981!
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tour
Please arrive for your 4-hour raft trip approximately 20-30 minutes prior to departure at our office in historic downtown Durango, CO.
We have free parking, changing rooms and are located next to a restaurant and grocery store just 1 block from the Durango Train.
You will have the option to rent additional thermal gear at that time should weather conditions dictate. (Recommended May & June)
We will transport you to and from the river.
Mid way through the raft trip we will stop for a bathroom break and a snack of fresh fruit, chips and salsa.
Professional photographs will be available for purchase at the end of your trip.
We suggest that you bring sunscreen, bottled water, a hat, quick-drying clothing such as shorts, t-shirts and windbreakers. No flip flops. This trip is suitable for rafters of all ages and skill levels.
Inclusions for Animas River Rafting Trip
- Free Parking.
Outstanding customer service.
We focus on safety so you can focus on the fun!
Raft equipment: life jackets, helmets (optional).
A snack of fresh fruit, chips and salsa.
Transportation to and from the river.
Professionally certified white water guide.
Exclusions for Animas River Rafting Trip
- Thermal gear available for rent at time of trip
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
Children under 11 must weigh at least 30 pounds
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.