OverviewExperience beautiful Anna Maria Island by taking in the natural beauty of the beaches on Anna Maria Island such as Holmes Beach and Coquina Beach while cruising through the streets in style.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Choose your rental time and arrive at the rental center for a brief safety orientation. Once you’re comfortable on the Segway, head out on your self-guided tour.
Anna Maria Island is a tucked away island in the Florida Gulf. The island is home to Anna Maria Beach, Bayfront Park, Holmes Beach, Manatee County Public Beach, Bradenton Beach, and Coquina Beach.
Glide to the scenic spots at your own pace. When you’re done, return the Segway back to the rental center.
Inclusions for Anna Maria Island Self Guided Segway Rental
- Segway rental and helmet
Exclusions for Anna Maria Island Self Guided Segway Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.