Annapurna Circuit Trek - Kathmandu
OverviewAnnapurna Circuit Trekking has marked itself as a spectacular trekking in Nepal. It is equally popular by Round Annapurna Trek that connects the Annapurna and Mustang region via Thorong La Pass (5416m), which is the highest Himalayan pass in the world. The gratifying Himalayan sceneries, biological diversities and recurrently shifting landscape of the Annapurna and away from its offer the unique familiarity to get the real content of the outing around Annapurna and a tiny part of the Mustang region.
Know More about this tour
The elegant two week excursion through the Annapurna Circuit trail begins through the Marshyangdi River Valley that proffers the charming beauty of Annapurna, including the greeneries of forest, waterfalls and the ethnic communities. The Tibetan Buddhism of Manang further justifies the worth of the journey that significantly allures you. The most fascinating part of the Round Annapurna trek lies on the day you cross through the Thorong La Pass to observe the stunning Annapurna white peaks and its vicinity. The arid part of Lower Mustang region is another side of the trek beyond Annapurna. Various places like Muktinath and Kagbeni along with the windy Kali Gandaki valley prospect the attractions of the trekkers. You meet the Lower Annapurna route as you ascend to Ghorepani via Sikha and hike to Poon Hill. Annapurna circuit trekking consistently changes the taste of altitude and geography. Local lodges with continental kitchen have contributed a lot to become this trip as a superb trek in Annapurna.
- Picturesque Marshyangdi River Valley
- Manang and the Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Technical Thorong La Pass (5416m)
- Spiritual center-Muktinath and the windy Kaligandaki valley
- The wonderful viewpoint- Poon Hill (3210m)
Adventure Bound Nepal arranges Annapurna Circuit Trekking with a perfectly designed itinerary. Spring and autumn are the best seasons for this trek. Please, contact us for more details about the trek.
Inclusions for Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 1 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Pokhara
- Local bus transportations from Kathmandu to Bulbule
- Private transportation from trek ending point to Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
Exclusions for Annapurna Circuit Trek
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and the cash for visa)
- Extra night accommodation and food in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of XX people per booking
Arrival flight details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ghorepani poon hill trek
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Langtang Region Panoramic Heli Tour
- Full Day Bhaktapur Changunarayan And Nagarkot Tour in Nepal
- Full Day Private Cultural and Historical Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Kathmandu Shivapuri National Park and Nagarkot Hiking - 3 Days
- Bhaktapur and Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Everest Circuit Trek