Annie The Musical In LondonWrite a Review
OverviewMiranda Hart makes her West End debut as the infamous Miss Hannigan in a new production of the beloved Broadway musical Annie. Directed by Nikolai Foster,
Know More about this tourBased on the comic strip Little Orphan Annie, the musical charts the journey of Annie as she goes from forgotten orphan to daughter of a billionaire. Set in 1930s New York, during the Great Depression, Annie and her fellow orphans are forced to live a life of misery in the drunken Miss Hannigans demanding orphanage.
Annies luck soon changes when she is picked to spend Christmas with the known billionaire, Oliver Warbucks. As Warbucks and his employees begin to fall in love with the feisty young girl, Miss Hannigan and her cronies hatch a plan to snatch her away and get some fortune of their own.
Originally played by Carol Burnett in the 1982 film, Miss Hannigan is a role that has been played by some of the stages greatest stars. Miranda Hart joins the likes of Sheila Hancock, Paul OGrady, Sue Pollard, Kim Criswell, Kathy Bates and Cameron Diaz (from the 2014 film) as she takes on the role.
Inclusions for Annie The Musical In London
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Annie The Musical In London
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
Minimum age is 5 years
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour