Antalya Electric Bike Tour
OverviewTick through Antalya’s sights with ease on this 4-hour electric bike tour, led by a professional guide. Hop aboard your simple-to-ride, electric-powered bike and cruise effortlessly around the city’s clifftop parks, monuments and old quarter. Admire the spectacular Lower Düden Waterfalls; snap photos of 2nd-century Hadrian’s Gate; learn of the city's history from your audio guide; and roam the delightful lanes and marina of Antalya Old Town (Kaleiçi) to see its bazaars, wooden town houses, bathhouses, minarets and other landmarks. Your tour size is limited to 10 for a personalized, small-group experience.
Know More about this tourBegin your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Antalya hotel or a transfer (own expense) from your hotel in Belek or Kemer. Then, settle into your air-conditioned minivan and travel to the start point in central Antalya.
Listen to a safety briefing, put on your provided helmet and vest, and get an introduction to your electric bike: a regular two-wheeled bicycle with an electric motor that takes the hard work out of pedaling. Enjoy a practice ride and then plug into your audio guide and set off behind your guide to explore Antalya's sights.
Cycle around leafy Düden Park and check out the Lower Düden Waterfalls, where the Düden River crashes down sea cliffs into the Mediterranean Sea below. Take photos and then pedal through the lush parks and flower gardens that top Antalya’s cliffs and shores, enjoying stirring views over the sea as you go.
Arrive in Antalya Old Town (Kaleiçi) and hear from your audio guide how this picturesque walled quarter dates to the Roman period. Explore the narrow streets lined with stone and wooden town houses, tea shops and bazaars, and pause at monuments such as the 2nd-century Roman Hadrian’s Gate, Clock Tower, Hdrlk Tower and Fluted Minaret.
Spin past stone bathhouses, mosques and minarets, and see landmarks such the Atatürk's House Museum, the pink-painted home where Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Turkey’s first president, stayed in 1935.
Cycle around the postcard-worthy yacht marina, stop to refuel with a tasty simit and refreshing Turkish tea, and ride along the clifftop paths of scenic Atatürk Park, one of Antalya’s most popular beauty spots.
Cruise past Konyaalt Beach, enjoying the views over the pebble stones, sea and mountains, and cruise by Minicity, a cultural park with displays of miniaturized monuments from Anatolia.
After around four hours, hop off your bike and end your tour with a drop-off at your central hotel. Alternatively, make your own way back to your hotel in Belek or Kemer from the original start point of the tour.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Antalya Electric Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Antalya hotels only)
- Turkish bagel, tea and bottled water
- Use of helmet and vest
- Safety briefing
- Local guide
- Audio guide
Exclusions for Antalya Electric Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Belek and Kemer (additional cost of approx. 5 euro)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunken City Kekova Demre and Myra Day Tour from Antalya
- Private Arrival Transfer Antalya Airport to Antalya City Center - Lara - Kundu Hotels
- Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Antalya
- Antalya City Tour with Boat Trip and Duden Waterfalls
- Diving in the Mediterranean sea
- Cable Car Ride to the Top of Tahtali Mountain 2365m