Antelope Canyon And Horseshoe Bend Day Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewDeparting daily from Las vegas, this tour will take you to the world famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend where you can experience the colorful canyon that offers amazing photo opportunities. You will begin your excursion with a complimentary pickup from your select Las Vegas hotel at 6am, and the drive to Page, Arizona will be approximately 4.5 hours. This guided scenic tour from Las Vegas to Page includes the Virgin River Gorge, Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Dam, all visible from the motor coach and you hill have ample time to explore Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on foot. This tour will last approximately 13 hours. Lunch will be provided as well as bottled water.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a day away from the city of Las Vegas on this tour to the stunning Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Departing at approximately 6am, you will be driven by air-conditioned coach to your destinations. Once in Page, Arizona, you will reach the Lower Antelope Canyon. Thewalking tour is approximately 10 minutes from the center of Page and you will walk approximately a quarter mile to the lower end of the canyon, where you will enter the canyon by a staircase with railings. Once in the canyon, you'll explore the narrow sandstone canyon with a few ascents of staircases, moving toward the upper end of the canyon. There are numerous amazing photo opportunities and the native Navajo guides will share some history and culture of the area. This portion of the tour is approximately 75 minutes in duration.
From the canyon, you will visit Horseshoe Bend Overlook, which requires a 1.5 mile (2.4km) round trip walk over sand and rocks. You will reach a 1,000 foot canyon as you look down upon the Colorado River in the bottom of Glen Canyon. Page, Arizona is at a higher elevation than Las Vegas, which makes it about 4-5 degrees cooler than Las Vegas on any given day. It is also possible to have heavy rains in Page, as well as snow in the winter.
You will spend approximately 3 hours at Page, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Scenic Overlook. This guided scenic tour will be given in a full sized motor coach with a restroom on board and individual power outlets for each seat. The tour guide can provide assistance in Mandarin and English. There is also a narration/tour guide app that offers Mandarin and English narration, text, photos and videos during the tour. This app can be downloaded for free on your smartphone, Apple or Android.
Inclusions for Antelope Canyon And Horseshoe Bend Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Admission to Antelope Canyon
- Morning Snack - Pastry
- Bottled Water
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 75-minute Antelope Canyon hiking tour
- 3 hours at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
Exclusions for Antelope Canyon And Horseshoe Bend Day Tour From Las Vegas
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
We recommend that guests bring comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Also drink water throughout the day. If you have an umbrella, you might like to use it on the sunny hike to Horseshoe Bend Overlook
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Secret Slot Canyon Photo Tour
- Cons of Comedy at Hooters Casino Hotel
- Electric Candy at Hooters Hotel and Casino
- Hoover Dam Bus Tour Plus Generator Room Bonus
- Sexxy at the Westgate Resort and Casino
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Matt Goss at the Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Andrew Dice Clay at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino