Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Expedition From Las Vegas
OverviewEnjoy a flight from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona with a guided tour through Antelope Canyon's sandstone formations and visit the famous Horseshoe Bend. This one-of-a-kind unique experience includes round trip hotel transfers from your Las Vegas hotel. Tour time is approximately 11-12 hours.
Know More about this tour
Visitors to Las Vegas can now enjoy a flight directly to Page, Arizona, complete with a tour of mystical Antelope Canyon and the spectacular sandstone formations at Horseshoe Bend. Guests will have the opportunity to fly above beautiful Lake Powell and stunning Glen Canyon. Upon landing, each passenger will be given a box lunch to enjoy in our terminal gate. The gate features a floor-to-ceiling glass window where guests can see the nearby Tower Butte and the exotic desert landscape.
After fueling up with lunch, passengers will be transferred to the entrance of Antelope Canyon and begin a guided tour of this world-renowned slot canyon. Guests can photograph the famous ancient sandstone rock formations and the sunlight dancing into the canyon. The tour continues with a view of Horseshoe Bend, where visitors will be able to look over the edge of this uniquely twisted cliff to see the incredible Colorado River below.
Please note: Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. Also, due to some steep terrain and a portion of Antelope Canyon that requires guests to climb stairs, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
Inclusions for Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Expedition From Las Vegas
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip flights
Exclusions for Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Expedition From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 6 years
Not wheelchair accessible due to steep terrain and stair climbing
A current valid photo ID or passport is required on the day of travel
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Elvis Wedding at Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
- Top Gun and Air Combat Experience
- Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
- Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip Run