OverviewDiscover the history and beauty of one of the oldest cities in the Americas on this day tour of Antigua! Visit the Museo del Jade (Jade Museum), La Merced Church, Calle del Arco, Santo Domingo Monastery, San Francisco Church and a coffee plantation on this 8-hour tour. Admire stunning views of Antigua from Cerro de la Cruz, and learn the history of this interesting city from your expert guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSpend the day discovering Antigua on this guided day tour. Located in the central highlands of Guatemala, Antigua is home to cobblestone streets and terracotta roof buildings that give the city its colonial charm. See some of its most famous sites with your knowledgeable guide.
After pickup from your Antigua hotel, your tour begins with a visit to Cerro de la Cruz, where you'll admire the whole city of Antigua from atop the hill. Then, head back down to Antigua's Central Plaza, where you'll visit San Francisco Church, home to the shrine of Peter of St Joseph Betancur. See also the famous arch of Santa Catalina, built in the 17th century and once home to Santa Catalina Convent.
Next, visit La Merced Church, which has a beautiful Baroque-style façade, and explore the ruins of Santo Domingo Monastery, which was once the biggest and richest monastery in Antigua. You'll also have time to visit the Museo del Jade (Jade Museum), where you can watch craftsmen turning stones into unique jewels. Browse the jewel gallery and admire these gorgeous pieces of work.
Eat lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) before heading to a nearby coffee plantation. Learn how coffee is made and sample some of the fresh product before being transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Antigua City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Coffee samples
Exclusions for Antigua City Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.