OverviewSoar like a bird through the Antigua rainforest as you follow a series of ziplines, suspension bridges and ropes challenges on this half-day aerial adventure! Under the watchful eye of experienced guides, strap on your helmet and harness for an exhilarating ride. Youll crisscross over a beautiful gorge, taking in the sights of fruit trees, vines and mossy boulders below. Bottled water, fruit drink, banana bread and a certificate of completion are included on the action-packed trip.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Antigua Zipline Canopy Adventure From St John’s
- Professional guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Banana bread and fruit drink
Exclusions for Antigua Zipline Canopy Adventure From St John’s
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Maximum weight is 235 pounds (106 kg)
Minimum height is 5 feet (1.5 m)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.