Antique Automobile Museum Tour From Kusadasi
OverviewThis Antique Automobile Museum tour from Kusadasi visits the great collection of antique cars, motorbikes, toy cars and much more.
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will meet you, and you will drive to the unique motor museum in the city of Torbal.
When arriving at the museum, you will receive detailed information about the foundation, with free time to look at each car, motorbike one by one. It is an excellent opportunity to see your childhood dreams of bikes/cars.
Over 130 vehicles are telling the magnificent story of the automobile world with the first car was produced in 1886. There you can see the first model of the Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac, Ford, BMW, Porsche, and Mini that helped pave the way for the world of cars.
There are also examples of 40 different motorcycles from the 19th century to modern day when the first bikes have been produced to the recent story. With the history dating back to Ancient Egypt an extensive collection consisting of 300 pieces of mascots/Hood ornaments which were the most prestigious accessories during the 1990s. Lalique's mascots/Hood ornaments were elegantly produced in the art deco style by famous French glass designer Rene Lalique who lived between 1860 - 1945.
After this unforgettable lifetime experience, you will be driven back to Kusadasi
Inclusions for Antique Automobile Museum Tour From Kusadasi
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
Exclusions for Antique Automobile Museum Tour From Kusadasi
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Museum is opened for visiting at 10.00am to 5.00 pm except Mondays and Tuesdays
This tour is an inside visit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Ephesus Tour
- Walking Tour of Ephesus and Virgin Mary's House
- Full-Day Ephesus Group Tour from Kusadasi Hotels
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ephesus and Terrace Houses
- Private Full Day Ephesus Tour From Izmir port or hotels
- EPHESUS AND VIRGEN MARRY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY SHOPING STOPS
- Pamukkale Day Tour from Kusadasi