OverviewGuided bike tours in the city center of Antwerp:
Interesting and fun for all ages; children seats, children bikes, e-bikes and classical bikes available. 5 Different tours to choose from: Classic, Classic by Night, Kids Tour, De Koninck Tour (beer tasting and visit of the brewery included) and Burie Chocolate Tour.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourClassic Tour: During this 3-hour tour we cycle through old and new parts of the city, experience the uniqueness of different neighborhoods, from medieval buildings to Art Nouveau. Enjoy the rooftop view on The MAS or stroll along the dockyards. The most complete and therefore ideal tour to start discovering the beautiful city of Antwerp.
Kids Tour: A family fun tour. Discover the highlights, admire the view from upon the MAS-rooftop and cycle at 101 ft (31 m) below surface during this light and easy 2.5 hour tour, included time to play.
Classic Night Tour: In this short version of our Classic Tour you will sense the vibrant evening atmosphere of Antwerp. During this 2-hour ride we cycle along beautifully illuminated squares and historical buildings. The perfect start for an unforgettable night out in the city.
The Koninck Tour: The perfect tour for epicureans. Discover the city highlights combined with a visit to the Beer Experience Center of City Brewery De Koninck. Cycling tour, visit and beer tasting included.
Burie Chocolate Tour: Our ‘chocolate-lovers’ tour. Discover the city highlights and enjoy the fabulous chocolate creations of chocolatier Burie. In this tour you’ll find out the story of chocolates and taste some delicacies accompanied by a coffee, tea or a homemade chocolate milk. Chocolate gift to take home is included.
Seafood Tour: With this tour that appeals to the senses, stop at one of the more popular fish restaurants for some food and tea. Feed the senses with a local treat that represents a tour and tasting all in one.
Inclusions for Antwerp Bike Tours
- Local guide
- Poncho (depending on weather)
- Beer or chocolate tasting (depending on option selected)
Exclusions for Antwerp Bike Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
E-bike at extra charge
We are not responsible for any injury or loss of property
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.