Antwerp,Belgium’s second largest city ownsone of the greatest harbor in the world. The railway station is one of the most stunning buildings in Europe. Our Lady Cathedral is the largest gothic church in the Lowlands and it boasts countless precious paintings by world class artistsof the 17th century. The absolute masterpieces, however, are the Rubens paintings. Our guided walk through the old city starts at the Steen, the impressive 13th century castle that guarded the city and its port. We take you to the gothic guild houses at the Market Square. The river Scheldt is the cradle of Antwerp where the city built the MAS-museum, famous for its spectacular views of the harbor and the old city. In your free time, do enjoy the local beer called a ’ Bolleke’.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
- Our Lady Cathedral
- Station Antwerpen-Centraal
Know More about this tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.