Anzac Day 2016 12-day Tour From Istanbul To Cappadocia Konya Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamum
Overview2016 Anzac Day tours will let you experience the amazing 101st Centenary of the original landing in 1915 at the Anzac Day Dawn Service, held in Anzac Cove, Gallipoli, as well as the Australian service at Lone Pine Memorial or the New Zealand service at Chunuk Bair Memorial.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1:
You'll be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul, Hilton Double Tree Piyalepasa
Day 2: Istanbul Old City(B)
Enjoy a fully-guided tour of the city, visiting the Blue Mosque, St. Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, and the Hippodrome. Then drive to Harbiye Military Museum. Overnight in Istanbul, Hilton Double Tree Piyalepasa.
Day 3: Ankara, Cappadocia(B, D)
Drive to Ankara, visit the Mausoleum of Turkey's first President. Head for Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia, Ramada Cappadocia
Day 4: Goreme, Underground City(B, D)
Tour the Goreme open-air museum, Pasabag, Uchisar castle, and one of the area's fascinating underground cities. Optional Turkish folk-dance. Overnight in Cappadocia, Ramada Cappadocia
Day 5: Konya, Caravansary(B, D)
Leaving Cappadocia, head west along the old Silk Road. See Sultanhani Caravansary and Mevlana Whirling Dervish Museum in Konya. Overnight in Pamukkale, Colossae Thermal Hotel
Day 6:Pamukkale, Hierapolis(B, D)
Visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, an ancient spa town overlooking the terraces.
Overnight in Kuadas, Suhan 360
Day 7:Ephesus, Sirince(B, D)
Visit the site of the Temple of Artemis and a guided tour of Ephesus. Experience the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and stadium. Visit the former Greek village of Sirince. Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and at a local carpet village you can learn how carpets are made by hand. Overnight in Kuadas, Suhan 360
Day 8:Acropolis of Pergamum(B, D)
Enjoy a display of handcrafted leather goods before driving along the Aegean coast to the ancient city of Pergamum, where you'll visit the Acropolis of Pergamum. Overnight in Assos
Day 9:Troy(B, L)
Visit the archaeological ruins of Troy and enjoy a BBQ lunch. Cross the Dardanelles to the Gallipoli Peninsula, and head straight to the Dawn Service area to secure the best spot possible.
Day 10:Anzac Day at Gallipoli (D)
At first light, commemorate our fallen forefathers during the ANZAC Day Dawn Service. You will have the chance to attend the Australian or New Zealand Memorial Service. Later in the day, you'll check into your hotel for some well-deserved rest. Overnight in anakkale, Iris Hotel
Day 11:Gallipoli (B)
Visit the Gallipoli Peninsula in the early morning. Highlights will include the original trenches and tunnels and Anzac Cove, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. You'll then return to Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul, Hilton Double Tree Piyalepasa
Day 12:Istanbul (B)
Your tour ends.
Inclusions for Anzac Day 2016 12-day Tour From Istanbul To Cappadocia Konya Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamum
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Commemorative gift
Exclusions for Anzac Day 2016 12-day Tour From Istanbul To Cappadocia Konya Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Not wheelchair accessible
Your tour will commence with a welcome meeting at 7pm in the reception of your hotel, where you will have the chance to meet your guide and the rest of your tour group
Prohibited items at the ANZAC Day commemorations All visitors to the commemorations will undergo security screening and bag searches by the Turkish authorities on entry to the sites. Any prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned. The following items are prohibited in the commemorative areas: Large cameras, telescopic zoom lenses, large tripods, audio visual or cinematographic equipment, Remote control devices, Large backpacks or luggage, Camping equipment (including tents, folding chairs, mats, cooking equipment), No alcohol or opened bottles of liquid, Dangerous or hazardous items, flammable liquids, weapons or sharp objects including umbrellas, Hiking poles (Medical and mobility aids such as walkers, walking sticks and wheelchairs will be permitted subject to medical need), Smoking is prohibited in enclosed areas.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul