Anzac Tours : 8 Day From IstanbulWrite a Review
From USD 1950
OverviewThe tour begins on the 21st of April in Istanbul. During your time with us, you will receive fully guided tours of Istanbul and Gallipoli before heading to Anzac Cove for the ANZAC Day services on the 24th. After the commemorations, you will receive a fully guided Pergamon Tour on the 26th. We will return on the 27th to Istanbul on an overnight bus ride before the tour ends on the 28th.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1: Thursday 21st April Arrival in Istanbul
Welcome to Turkey! After checking into your hotel, you will have the afternoon free to explore Istanbul at your own pace.
Day 2: Friday 22nd April Istanbul City Tour ( B, L )
This morning, we partake in a fully guided tour of Istanbul, the only city to span two continents. Overnight: Istanbul
Day 3: Saturday 23rd April Guided Tour of Gallipoli ( B, D )
After an early breakfast, we will begin our drive to WWI Battlefield of Gallipoli. During this drive, we will also be showing a movie or documentary about Gallipoli, to help give you an idea of the type of people who fought in this war, and for you to picture the conditions 98 years ago. We will also have a break for lunch. Once we reach our destination, we will begin a fully guided tour of Gallipoli, visiting various sites including; Anzac Cove, Kabatepe War Museum, Lone Pine, the Nek, Hell Spit Cemetery and the Chunuk Bair War Memorial.Overnight: Edremit.
Day 4: Sunday 24th April Relax and Prepare for Anzac Day at Gallipoli ( B, D )
Today is a chance to sleep until late, and rise to a full breakfast. Throughout the day, you have the option to partake in a number of activities including; football, tennis, volleyball, basketball, relaxing at the beach, swimming in the outdoor pool or just strolling around the gardens and parks. Overnight: Anzac Cove.
Day 5: Monday 25th April ANZAC Day (Gallipoli to Edremit) - Meal : Lunchbox
The Dawn Service begins at first light on the 25th, a truly moving experience for everyone. The service includes tributes and tales of your fellow countrymen, as the many thousands who have gathered remember the fallen. Overnight: Edremit
Day 6: Tuesday 26th April Edremit to Kusadasi via Bergama (B, L, D )
After breakfast, we depart for Bergama, where you will be given a guided tour around the Ancient Medical Centre Asclepion in Pergamum. Overnight: Kusadasi
Day 7: Wednesday 27th April Visit to Ephesus Ruins & Village Of Sirince ( B, L, D )
Today begins with a guided visit to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Here, you will learn from your guide all about the temple and the significance of this important historical site. We then move on to Ephesus, one of the best preserved ruins in the world, and formally one of the most important cultural centres of the ancient world. After tour, Fly to istanbul and overnight in istanbul.
Day 8: Thursday 28th April End of Tour
We will pick-up you from hotel to Istanbul airport for your international flight.
Inclusions for Anzac Tours : 8 Day From Istanbul
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Anzac Tours : 8 Day From Istanbul
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.