OverviewTravel from Ao Nang to Phuket by high speed ferry through the Andaman Sea. Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang or get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town or Ao Nam Mao 1-hour before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Rassada Port in Phuket with transfer to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSave time in Thailand with an express transfer from Ao Nang to Phuket by Ao Nang Princess high speed ferry through the Andaman Sea. Meet at Nopparat Thara pier in Ao Nang at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure or get conveniently picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town or Ao Nam Mao 1-hour before departure.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs only a short stop-over at Railay Beach which is required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests. Take advantage of daily departures and a convenient drop-off directly at Rassada Port in Phuket from where you can enjoy a transfer to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach by shared minivan.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Choose between a 1-way or round-trip option and sit back in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes.
Inclusions for Ao Nang To Phuket By High Speed Ferry
- Transport by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
- 1-way ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Ao Nang To Phuket By High Speed Ferry
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff.
The ferry is operating daily in high season from November until April, but only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in low season.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.