OverviewTake sightseeing to new heights with this bus tour from Lisbon to the famous Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei). Sitting comfortably aboard an open-air sightseeing bus, travel through the Portuguese capitals twisting streets and across the striking April 25th Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril) Europes longest suspension bridge to the towering statue. With an included entrance ticket, make the most of free time to take in the 360-degree views from the Christ the King viewing platform before being whisked back to the city center.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Marques de Pombal Square in central Lisbon, where an open-top sightseeing bus awaits. Find yourself a seat on the top deck or inside the covered lower deck, and flip through your included information booklet as you set off through the Portuguese capitals winding streets.
Have your camera ready as you travel across the iconic April 25th Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril) toward the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei). From your vantage point above the Tagus River, take in Lisbons candy-colored buildings spread over the verdant hills that earned the city its moniker, the City of the Seven Hills.
Across the water, hop off the bus and, with your included entrance ticket, head inside the base of the monument, where youll board an express elevator waiting to whisk you up 269 feet (82 meters) to the viewing platform at the foot of Christ.
Be wowed by the panoramic views over Lisbon and the April 25th Bridge, and spend a few moments snapping photos before re-boarding the bus and returning the city center.
After roughly three hours, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
Inclusions for April 25th Bridge And Christ The King Bus Tour From Lisbon
- Transport by open-top sightseeing bus
- Information booklet
- Admission to the Christ the King (Cristo Rei) viewing platform
Exclusions for April 25th Bridge And Christ The King Bus Tour From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.