OverviewPrivate Petra and Wadi Rum tour to discover both Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba port in one day. In 10 hours, you will drive by Wadi Rum and through Sharah mountains, walk through the Siq (narrow gorge) to the hidden city, to see the treasury, theater, Royal tombs and Roman street. After lunch you drive to Wadi Rum, which was made famous after Lawrence of Arabia.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou will be met by your private English speaking chauffeur, who will be holding up a sign under you name. You will leave Aqaba and head towards Petra in a private air conditioned vehicle at 6:30 am. Your private guide will meet you in Petra for an approximately 2 hour tour. The majestic city of Petra is a must visit attraction and can be reached by the Siq (narrow gorge). The treasury was made famous in the movie Indiana Jones & the last crusade. In addition to the treasury, you will see the street of facades, the early necropolis, the Roman theatre, the Royal tombs and other monuments. Your professional tour guide will share the history of the city with you and be sure to bring your camera.
After lunch in Petra; you will be transferred to Wadi Rum on a 1 hour 30 minute drive. Once there you will have a Jeep tour for 2 hours. The Bedouin guide will show you Lawrence's spring, Thamudic inscriptions, Khazali Canyon, Sand dunes and much more before you head back to your cruise ship (40 minutes drive).
Inclusions for Aqaba Shore Excursion: Private Petra And Wadi Rum Tour
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission ticket
- Local guide for 2 hours in Petra
- Buffet lunch
- Water & soft drinks
- Round-trip private transfer with English speaking driver
- Jeep tour with Bedouin guide in Wadi Rum
Exclusions for Aqaba Shore Excursion: Private Petra And Wadi Rum Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Shore Excursion: Dead Sea Private Tour From Aqaba
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Airport To Araba Border
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Airport To Petra City Hotel
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Airport To Amman Hotel
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Airport To Sheikh Hussein Border
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Airport To Ma'in Hotel
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Hotel To Aqaba Airport
- Private Transfer From Aqaba Airport To Queen Alia Airport
- Private Transfer From Ma'in Hotel To Aqaba Airport