OverviewPrivate Petra sightseeing tour is an excellent way to discover Petra from Aqaba port. The full day tour will take you into the Rose Red City. In 10-hours you will drive by Wadi Rum & through Sharah mountains, walk through the Siq (narrow gorge) to the hidden city, to see the treasury, theater, royal tombs, Roman street and more.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGreet your English-speaking chauffeur, who will be holding up a sign with your name, at the port after your cruise ship docks. Leave for Petra in a private air-conditioned vehicle at 8am.
Your tour guide will meet you in Petra for a 2-hour tour. Your tour guide will share the history of the city with you, make sure you bring your camera. The majestic city of Petra, carved into the rose red rock 2000 years ago is a must visit attraction. Petra can be reached by the Siq (narrow gorge). The treasury was made famous in the movie Indiana Jones & the last crusade. In addition to the treasury, you will see the street of facades, the early necropolis, the Roman theater, the royal tombs and other monuments. Lunch at a local restaurant is also included.
You will then be returned to the port in advance of your cruise ship's departure.
Inclusions for Aqaba Shore Excursion: Private Petra Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English speaking driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission ticket
- Local guide for 2 hours (French, German, Spanish, and other languages available )
- Buffet lunch
- Water & soft drinks
Exclusions for Aqaba Shore Excursion: Private Petra Sightseeing Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants (ages 0-3) are free
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.