Aqua Bike - Cancun
OverviewAqua Bikean adventure on the water for all ages. Their innovative design and durable materials allow like riding a biketo traverse the Nichupte lagoon.Adults and children alike enjoy the safe, smooth ride of the aqua bike, currently we just have one ready but while one does the biking session, we offer more activities like wakeboarding, flyboarding and more watersports, all in one popular vacation spot.The pontoons, foot holds and flexible steering make the Aqua bike supereasy to ride with stability and smooth maneuverability. Using them is intuitive, with no special lessons is as easy as riding a bike,We include you the footage of pictures of your experience and a cooler on board the Aqua Bike, where we will include you ice and refreshments of water and sodas, you can bring your own drinks too.
Know More about this tour
We are a lagoon front service in Cancunthat offers watersports activities from boat rentals, wake surf, wakeboard and waterskiing lessons and tours. Our staff takes pride in providing our guests with top quality customer care, striving to help them have a very memorable experience in Cancun. We have all watersports rentals, standup boards, wave runners, one-two-three person kayaks, aqua cycles.
We also provide watersports such as wakesurf lessons from open-group lessons, private-group aka semi-privatelessons, and private lessons. Our newest service is the Aqua Bike tour, which is a 30 minute bike run on the nichupte lagoon starting at the time of your choosing from 09:00 to 17:00 starting tour from the sandbar at the dock where you'll sit down on the bike, secure the foot holds and start biking is as easy as that.
Book your 30 minute workout of the day
Inclusions for Aqua Bike
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Aqua Bike
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park
- Private Transfer from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone
- Ventura Unlimited Pack
- Extreme Excursion Zipline ATV Tarzan jump and Cenote Maya
- Romantic Cancun Cruise with Lobster Dinner 2 x 1
- Chichen Itza Shared Day Trip with Cenote Swim and Valladolid
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
- 4X1 (4TOURS FOR 1 PRICE) TULUM, COB, CENOTE SWIM AND PLAYA DEL CARMEN