OverviewDiscover all the attractions of the biggest water park in Lanzarote. Fun for all the family in Aquapark Costa Teguise.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourAquapark Costa Teguise stands for endless fun. Its more than 22000 square meters packed with slides, looping, attractions and lots more make it Lanzaroteâs largest water park. Moreover, it is ideal for families and groups of friends to spend a fantastic day.
Here you can find the largest and most thrilling water slides in Europe. You may have heard of the Kamikaze or the Whirlwind, two pure-adrenaline attractions only for the bravest. If you want a less thrilling, but still amazing attraction try the hard to forget Hydro tube. Aquapark Costa Teguise also has lots of attractions for the youngest visitors such as the child-Kamikaze, slides, looping and the small lagoon with lots of surprises and games. But if you are looking for some relax just try our chilling areas and Jacuzzi's.
If you have enough of water, come to our indoor Paintball arena. It is the only indoor paintball arena in Lanzarote. Join the adventure and show your skills. You can also take one of the electric cars (for children and adults) and go out to the fun obstacle course.
Inclusions for Aquapark Costa Teguise Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Aquapark Costa Teguise Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The use of the attractions is forbidden for pregnant women
Glass or metal cans are not allowed in the park
It is not allowed to bring food or drinks into the park
Some rides have a minimum and maximum height and age restrictions
Aquapark will not be responsible for any lost item in the park. There are lockers available.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.