OverviewAquarius is recognised as one of the most modern and luxurious sail vessels to operate out of Port Douglas. With only 23 guests, Aquarius is a dedicated snorkel only vessel, offering a personalised experience to this stunning tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef. Relax on the spacious upper deck between guided snorkelling tours and devour the delicious buffet lunch with prawns as well as freshly made cakes for morning and afternoon tea. A journey to Low Isles is not complete without a trip ashore to learn about the history and environment that makes Low Isles what it is today. A glass bottom boat is provided for transport to the beach and for guided boat tours.Aquarius crew provide a comprehensive safety brief at the start of each day, supervision and tuition while in the water. Flotation devices are provided for snorkelling from the platform of Aquarius and at the beach.
Know More about this tour7:50am - Pick up from Port Douglas accommodation commence.
8:20am - Guests begin boarding SV Aquarius at the Reef Marina. As you board SV Aquarius, you will be greeted with fresh muffins, fruit and freshly brewed coffee and tea. Your friendly crew will give a safety briefing and an outline of the day ahead.
8:45am - SV Aquarius departs the Marina and heads out to Tongue Reef on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
11am - On arrival at Tongue Reef, you will be briefed on snorkeling, from beginners to experts, everyone is catered for. You have the option to snorkel or see the reef from our coral viewing boat. A guided snorkel tour is conducted at this spectacular reef site.
12pm - A delicious lunch is provided on board the vessel.
12:45pm - Another snorkeling opportunity is possible off the back of the vessel. The crew may take guests on a coral viewing boat tour.
1:45pm - Afternoon tea is served while Aquarius sails peacefully back to The Reef Marina.
4pm - Guests will then be dropped back at their accommodation.
Aquarius travels to Tongue Reef with 30 guests. Children under the age of 8 years are not catered for.
Inclusions for Aquarius Luxury Sailing To Low Isles From Port Douglas
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- All activities
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Aquarius Luxury Sailing To Low Isles From Port Douglas
- Environmental Management Charge
- Cairns and Northern Beaches transfer costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.