Arabian Adventure 6 Nights And 7 Days - Petra
- The Dead Sea
- Mount Nevo
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Arabian Adventure 6 nights and 7 days
Amman is the most populated city in Jordan and also its capital. Amman was destroyed by many earthquakes and natural disasters, and had remained a small village until 1878. At that time almost no one spoke Arabic. Once the railways was built connecting Damascus, then the city started to grow and prosper. Today the city has a modern outlook, it is possible to find many great restaurants, and the nightlife is amazing, with many clubs, and bars. The Roman Theater once contained over 6000 seats and is very well preserved. The Amman citadel has been inhabited for centuries, and is an important religious site, as well as an important military site.
Madaba is known for its mosaics, they are very famous, especially the mosaic map of the Holy Land. It is located inside the Greek Orthodox Church.
Mt. Nebo is the place where God allowed Moses to view his one look at the Holy Land.
Petra is one of the seven wonders of the world. Passing through the Siq, to get your first look at the Treasury, you will understand why it is one of the seven wonders of the world. The amazing sandstone facade is absolutely enormous, and unbelievable. There is also much more to see in Petra like the amphitheater, the tombs, the facades, the temples, the baths, to name some of the few. The Nabateans were said to have built Petra wver 2000 years ago, but you can also see the Syrian and Roman influence here.
Dead Sea with its soothing waters, where no other living thing can survive in its waters due to the high salt content.
Arrive at Queen Alia International airport, you will be assisted by one of our professionals, and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Amman.
Amman, tour the city, including a visit to the Citadel, Roman Theater, and Jordan archaeological museum.
End the day at the souk, in downtown Jordan, a typical Middle Eastern market, where you can buy almost anything ranging for jewellery made of gold and silver, coffeepot, charms and handicrafts.
Return to your hotel and overnight in Amman.
You will have breakfast, and then we will depart for a journey South of Amman to visit the Biblical city of Madaba. We will visit the Greek Orthodox Church, where you will see the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land.
Next we will visit Mt. Nebo, Karak,, and Karak Castle.
Drive to Petra and stay overnight.
Breakfast and then we will dedicate the full day exploring Petra.
Return to the hotel and overnight.
Breakfast and drive to the Dead Sea. On the way visit the site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. St. Elijah's Hill is a focal point of the baptism site and is covered with the remains of a Byzantine monastery with churches, large baptism pool, and water storage systems.
Later in the afternoon arrive at the Dead Sea Resort and you will have an evening to enjoy yourself and lay in the waters of the Dead Sea.
Dead Sea day to relax.
Breakfast and transfer to the Amman airport to take your flight back home.
Inclusions for Arabian Adventure 6 Nights And 7 Days
- Meeting and assistance at the airport.
- Transportation with aircon
- Tour guide
- Entrance Fees
- Lunch on touring days
- Hotel accommodation on B/B basis (3 star hotel).
- Beach Access
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- Licensed Guide
- Airport transfers
Exclusions for Arabian Adventure 6 Nights And 7 Days
- Departure tax,
- Visa charges
- Other meals
- Other tours not specified on the above
- Personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for taxes and tips.
- Single supplement for a single traveller
- International flights
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tour From Petra To Amman or Airport with Optional
- 5-Hour Wadi Rum Private Tour from Petra with Martian Film Site
- Full-Day Tour to Petra
- Petra Day Tour to the Monastery
- Private Petra Golf Cart Tour
- Private Transfer from Petra City to Aqaba Airport
- 3-Hour 4x4 Safari in Little Petra
- Horseriding Trip to Mount Aaron in Petra