Arabian Baths Experience At Cordoba’s Hammam Al Ándalus
OverviewEnjoy 1.5 hours of ultimate relaxation at Cordoba’s alluring Arabian baths, Hammam Al Ándalus! The tranquil haven exudes understated Arabian opulence at its finest, with features like candle-lit walkways, thermal plunge pools and a steam room. Relax in the baths, sipping on fresh mint tea, and then make your way to the Aroma Corner for a 15-minute massage. Alternatively, upgrade to a 30-minute massage that includes an exfoliating body scrub.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourImmersed in nearly 2,000 years of history, Cordobas Old Town consists of a tangle of Moorish-esque streets surrounding the romantic-looking Mezquita. Tucked away in the heart of the area is Hammam Al ndalus, a luxurious Arabian bath complex where locals go to relax, escaping from Cordobas balmy daytime heat.
Follow the locals' lead by stepping inside and enjoying 1.5 hours at leisure. The beautifully designed baths set the tone for ultimate relaxation with resplendent Arabian dcor featuring candle-lit walk ways, marble benches and majestic-looking archways. Help yourself to a cup of fresh mint tea and bask in the light filtering through the vaulted ceilings star-shaped lunettes.
Relax your muscles with a dip in the hot thermal bath, and then stimulate your senses by jumping in the cold one. Bathe in the warm pool and sit back visualizing times-gone-by when the Spanish would stay for hours, discussing everything about their day-to-day lives. Sit in the steam room, breathing in its calming vapors, infused with aromatic essences, and then wander over to the baths Aroma Corner for a massage.
Choose from oils scented with rose, lavender, violet or red amber, and then submit to total relaxation as your masseuse applies gentle pressure during your 15-minute massage. If you want to enjoy a longer massage with an exfoliating body scrub then why not upgrade? Book the 30-minute massage instead, and simply leave the baths a little earlier before heading to the Aroma Corner. Start with an exfoliating scrub (known as Al ndalus Ritual) to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation, and then enjoy a longer massage.
At the end of your session, head to the showers and then leave the baths feeling relaxed and revitalized.
Inclusions for Arabian Baths Experience At Cordoba’s Hammam Al Ándalus
- 1.5-hour spa session at Hammam Al ndalus
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Shower gel, shampoo and comb
Exclusions for Arabian Baths Experience At Cordoba’s Hammam Al Ándalus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
Please note: Please contact the local supplier to confirm the exact start time of your hammam experience.
You must bring your own bathing suit for the Arabian baths
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.