Arabian Baths Experience At Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
OverviewSeek serenity at Madrids Arabian baths, Hamman Al ndalus, and spend your time relaxing body, soul and mind! The zen-like oasis with candle-lit walkways boasts three thermal plunge pools and a steam room all decorated in resplendent Arabian dcor. Spend time in the baths, relaxing and sipping on mint tea, and then head to the Aroma Corner for a 15-minute massage by your expert masseuse. Alternatively upgrade to a 30-minute massage that includes an exfoliating body scrub.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourIn Madrids Almudena neighborhood is a large underground cistern that was built by the Moors Spains medieval Arab immigrants. Right at the top of it is Hamman Al ndalus, a luxurious Arabian baths where Madrileos have gathered for centuries to take a break from their daily lives.
Follow the locals lead by stepping inside and enjoy hours at leisure. The baths are a haven of tranquility with beautifully designed Arabian dcor featuring candle-lit walk ways, vaulted ceilings, and atmospheric chambers. Unlimited mint tea and glasses of water are available for you to drink while inside.
Relax your muscles with a dip in the hot thermal bath, and then stimulate your senses by jumping in the cold one. Wallow in the warm pool and sit back visualizing times-gone-by when the Spanish would stay for hours, discussing business, politics, religion and their day-to-day lives. Sit in the steam room, breathing in its soothing vapors, infused with aromatic essences, and then wander over to the baths Aroma Corner for a massage.
Choose from oils scented with rose, lavender, violet or red amber, and then submit to total relaxation as your masseuse applies gentle pressure during your 15-minute massage. If you want to enjoy a longer massage with an exfoliating body scrub then why not upgrade? Book the 30-minute massage instead, and simply leave the baths a little earlier before heading to the Aroma Corner. Start with an exfoliating scrub (known as Al ndalus Ritual) to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation, and then enjoy a longer massage.
At the end of your session, head to the showers and then leave the baths feeling relaxed and revitalized, and ready to hit Madrid!
Inclusions for Arabian Baths Experience At Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
- Arab Baths session at Hamman Al ndalus (Different duration and inclusions vary depending on option selected)
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Towel and hairdryer
- Shower gel, shampoo and comb
Exclusions for Arabian Baths Experience At Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You must bring your own bathing suit for the Arabian baths
Minimum age: 5 years
Please note: Please contact the local supplier to confirm the exact start time of your hammam experience.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.