ARACATACA - Santa Marta
OverviewIt is a famous municipality in the department of Magdalena, located 25km from the city of Santa Marta, and was an important part of the inspiration of Nobel Gabriel García Marquez for his works.
Know More about this tourOne of our representatives will wait for you at your hotel to take you on a one hour and a half drive from Santa Marta to Aracataca , Gabos home town.
A tour on Tuc-Tuc will take us around the Railway Station, the Sculpture of Remedios the beautiful levitating to the skies, el Camellon of the almond trees, the Montessori School where he studied, the building of the Masonic Grand Lodge, the Remedios the Beautiful Library, the Commissary of the United Fruit Company, the House-Museum (set inside Gabos maternal grandparents house), the Bolivar Square and the Telegraphers House.
Return to Santa Marta.
Inclusions for ARACATACA
- Typical Lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for ARACATACA
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any thing that doesnt have mencioned here
- Unspecified and / or personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
It's important that you keep in mind, that this is a cultural tour in a small town of Colombia so you wont find a basic infrastructure in this place
You Might Also Like
- Crystal Beach and Tayrona National Park Day Trip from Santa Marta
- Santa Marta - The pearl of Colombian Caribbean
- Full day - Tayrona National Park - Pueblito
- One-Way Transfer to Cartagena from Santa Marta
- Shared Departure Transfer: Santa Marta Hotels to Simon Bolivar International Airport
- Tayrona National Park and Beach Day Trip from Santa Marta