Aracena And Riotinto Mines Day Tour From SevilleWrite a Review
OverviewFrom Seville, we will go to Santponce where we reach the Roman Ampitheater in Italica (open Tuesday to Sunday). We will then proceed to visit the biosphere reserve Dehases de Sierra Morena. The reserve offers you the chance to see some of the bulls and Iberian pigs which inhabit the area. The tour will then continue to the town of Aracena where you can visit the Castle and the cave of wonders.
Other important places useful to know include the Peña de Arias Montano where we will explore the Mediterranean forest reveling in the stunning environment. Other places to discover among the scenery are the Mosque of Almonaster la Real, the Rio Tinto mines as well the a forest full of chestnut trees. The tour also offers the possibility of visiting a farm of wild bulls.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
From Seville to Italica, the third biggest amphitheatre of the world, then stand in a awe of its mosaics. Visit Riotinto and its Mines. Continue to Aracena (Castle and the Cave of Wonders) and explore the 'Mediterranean forest' full of chestnut trees, the Medieval monastery Peña de Arias Montano and the oldest Spanish Mosque of Almonaster la Real.
On this tour you will discover a completely different area to the rest of the world, so much that NASA has set a base to study this mysterious land. Riotinto Mines and its surroundings have been exploited for more than 2000 years, in all these years many civilizations got the copper, silver and gold and changed the landscape of this area so much that it looks like Mars. The main river here runs among the old mining fields, transporting the minerals of the soil. These minerals turn the river into a red wine colour with acidic waters, where life is almost impossible.
The meadows in the Natural Reserve Sierra Morena are just amazing. The reserve offers you the chance to see some of the bulls and Iberian wild pigs which inhabit the area.
The tour will continue to Aracena that offer our visitors amazing trails through its meadows full of cork trees and oaks.
And as something optional, you can also visit a farm of wild Spanish bulls.
Inclusions for Aracena And Riotinto Mines Day Tour From Seville
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Aracena And Riotinto Mines Day Tour From Seville
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.