From USD 47.97
OverviewThis unique tour allows to you to visit both the Aran Islands (Inisheer) and the Cliffs of Moher in one day. Taking in two of the Discovery Points on the Wild Atlantic Way. It also includes an amazing boat cruise in beneath the Cliffs of Moher.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour day trip starts as you depart Galway from outside the Kinlay Hostel with your driver-guide, who takes you on a wonderful journey along the Wild Atlantic Way, passing through the villages of Clarenbridge, Kilcolgan, Ballindereen, Kinvara, and Ballyvaughan.
From Ballyvaughan, head south along the Clare coastline via the karst landscape of the Burren, passing by Blackhead and Fanore on your way to the fishing village of Doolin, where your ferry awaits to take you to Inisheer, the smallest of the Aran Islands. Once on the island, you have free time to explore and have lunch (own expense) before boarding the return ferry to Doolin.
The return ferry cruises beneath the Cliffs of Moher, providing an impressive view of the sheer height of the cliffs. When you reach Doolin, re-board your bus and head to the top of the Cliffs of Moher to enjoy the sea views from the summit. Then make your way back to Galway, passing again through the Burren and by Lisdoonvarna, home to an annual matchmaking festival. Your day trip ends with arrival in Galway.
Inclusions for Aran Islands And The Cliffs Of Moher Tour Including Cliffs Of Moher Cruise
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Entry fee to Cliffs of Moher
Exclusions for Aran Islands And The Cliffs Of Moher Tour Including Cliffs Of Moher Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.