Arboretum Oleksandriya Park In Bila Tserkva From Kiev
OverviewA monument to landscape architecture art of 19-20 centuries. In Ukraine is located in the town of Bila Tserkva in the Kiev regionlocated on the Ros' river some 95km (59.03mi) south of the nation's capital Kiev.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourA monument to landscape architecture art of 19-20 centuries. In Ukraine is located in the town of Bila Tserkva in the Kiev regionlocated on the Ros' river some 95km (59.03mi) south of the nation's capital Kiev. In 1302 the Kyvian Prince Yaroslav the Wise founded the town of Yurijev on the bank of the Ros River and build a stone cathedral on the top of the Castle Hill. People called this cathedral the White Church, hence the name of the town Bila Tserkva. In 1781, the Grand Hetman of Poland Francisk Branitskiy married the beauty Alexandra Engelgardt, a lady in waiting of Catherine the Great and a niece of Prince Potemkin. The couple started developing Bila Tserkva. The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist /1812, burial vault of the Branitskys, 1 Soborna Square where was raised on Castle Hill. Branitsky founded a Dendropark and named it Alexandria in honor of his wife. Its development cost Branitsky 4 million roubles in gold. The park became one of the finest in Europe. The park became one of the finest in Europe. Except for the palace structures, it has been well preserved. The parks area is 297 ha, with 2.240 species of trees, shrubs, and perennial grasses. The most popular park structure is the Echo Pavilion /1800/ with unique acoustics. The words of love softly whispered at one end of the colonnade easily fly over 34 meters and reach your beloved. 16 marble 19th centuries Statues, including gorgeous Three Graces /sc. A.Canova/ have presented in the park.
Inclusions for Arboretum Oleksandriya Park In Bila Tserkva From Kiev
- Private guided tour
- Professional guide
- 2-hour private walking tour by the treitory of the Park including anexpert Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-way private transfer
- Transportation by private vehicle orminivan or minibus.
Exclusions for Arboretum Oleksandriya Park In Bila Tserkva From Kiev
- Entrance fees to the Park territory (about US$ 2 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Extra services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is on request. (subject for the pricing)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.