A monument to landscape architecture art of 19-20 centuries. In Ukraine is located in the town of Bila Tserkva in the Kiev regionlocated on the Ros' river some 95km (59.03mi) south of the nation's capital Kiev. In 1302 the Kyvian Prince Yaroslav the Wise founded the town of Yurijev on the bank of the Ros River and build a stone cathedral on the top of the Castle Hill. People called this cathedral the White Church, hence the name of the town Bila Tserkva. In 1781, the Grand Hetman of Poland Francisk Branitskiy married the beauty Alexandra Engelgardt, a lady in waiting of Catherine the Great and a niece of Prince Potemkin. The couple started developing Bila Tserkva. The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist /1812, burial vault of the Branitskys, 1 Soborna Square where was raised on Castle Hill. Branitsky founded a Dendropark and named it Alexandria in honor of his wife. Its development cost Branitsky 4 million roubles in gold. The park became one of the finest in Europe. The park became one of the finest in Europe. Except for the palace structures, it has been well preserved. The parks area is 297 ha, with 2.240 species of trees, shrubs, and perennial grasses. The most popular park structure is the Echo Pavilion /1800/ with unique acoustics. The words of love softly whispered at one end of the colonnade easily fly over 34 meters and reach your beloved. 16 marble 19th centuries Statues, including gorgeous Three Graces /sc. A.Canova/ have presented in the park.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
08:00am recommended. Please inform the time meeting at the day of the tour and plate-meeting in your booking. Your chosen the time departure in your booking. Otherwise the Tour start at 08:00am by .. read more
Departure Details :
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
Return Details :
Tour ends with the hotel drop-off.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
A monument to landscape architecture art of 19-20 centuries. In Ukraine is located in the town of Bila Tserkva in the Kiev regionlocated on the Ros' river some 95km (59.03mi) south of the nation's capital Kiev.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
- Private guided tour
- Professional guide
- 2-hour private walking tour by the treitory of the Park including anexpert Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-way private transfer
- Transportation by private vehicle orminivan or minibus.
- Entrance fees to the Park territory (about US$ 2 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Extra services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is on request. (subject for the pricing)
You Might Also Like
- Highlights of Kiev Private Sightseeing Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kiev Boryspil International Airport to Kiev Hotel
- Kiev City Tour with a Private Guide
- Full Day Private City Tour of Kiev
- Chernihiv Day Trip from Kyiv
- Jewish History of Kiev including Babi Yar Memorial Private Tour
- Private Full-Day Chernihiv Tour from Kiev
- Private Departure Transfer: Kiev Boryspil International Airport from Kiev Hotel