ArcelorMittal Orbit Entry Ticket - LondonWrite a Review
OverviewSee all of London from the UKs tallest sculpture. Created by Anish Kapoor and Cecil Balmond, the magnificent looping structure of the ArcelorMittal Orbit is an iconic symbol of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the London 2012 Games. Its the best place to see the sweeping panorama of the city.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Make your own way to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 15 minutes walk from Stratford station, and the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the dramatic looping sculpture created by Sir Anish Kapoor and Cecil Balmond.
After pausing to admire the structure, whizz up 263 feet (80 meters) at ear-popping speeds in the fast lifts to the viewing galleries. Here you can enjoy stunning views of London's skyline: look out for The Shard, The Gherkin, St. Paul's Cathedral, Wembley Stadium, the O2 Arena, and Canary Wharf.
Learn the story of the ArcelorMittal Orbit and London's Olympic Park from interactive screens, which can also help you identify key elements of the cityscape you're looking at. Admire the spectacular mirrors, created by Sir Anish Kapoor, which play with perspective and spin the horizon on its head.
Finally, to fully experience the changing perspectives from every angle, descend the 455-step staircase that spirals around the central column. (You are, of course, free to descend in the lifts.) Once you're done, feel free to explore the Olympic Park at leisure.
Please note: entrance does not include tickets for the slide.
Inclusions for ArcelorMittal Orbit Entry Ticket
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for ArcelorMittal Orbit Entry Ticket
- Entry ticket to the slide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour