Archery Tag At Hacienda Campo Rico From San JuanWrite a Review
OverviewAre you hungry for the game? Channel you inner Katniss with Archery Tag,Â a thrilling, team-based activity! Work together with your team to outplay the opponent.Â
Archery Tag is a mix of dodgeball, paintball and laser tag. Players use bows and foam-tipped arrows to shoot opposing players and targets to win the game. Each side of the field is riddled with obstacles and bunkers, and teams must strategize a plan to take out the opposing team. Players rush to the âsafe zoneâ at the center of the field to retrieve arrows at the start of the game. Once the arrows are retrieved, the plan is put to action.Â
Archery tagÂ deliversÂ a state-of-the-art interactive environment with innovative gameplay and superior customer service.Â An exciting way to enjoy Puerto Rico. We are located in a beautiful and unique place; a privateÂ 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of scenic landscape filled with lakes, tabletop mountains and along subtropical forests.
- All necessary equipment included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet at Archery Tag in morning or afternoon. The instructors will greet the group and take them to the Mojito Bar for checking. Bathrooms and snacks available at this time.
After checking, the instructors will guide the group to the field. During this part of the adventure will go through safety rules, gameplay rules, teach shooting form/technique, equipment briefing, and target practice for (20 minutes).
Once everybody is comfortable with the bow, the competitive gameplay will start and continue for 90 minutes. All the session are guide by the instructors.
Once the session is finished, the instructors will guide you over for a cool-down walk back to the mojito bar and souvenir shop for about 20 minutes.
Inclusions for Archery Tag At Hacienda Campo Rico From San Juan
- Basic archery class
Exclusions for Archery Tag At Hacienda Campo Rico From San Juan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring: a small towel, sun block, and active-wear clothing
Closed-toed shoes are required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 10 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough players to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.