Architectural Monuments Of Pechersk District Mariinsky Palace In Kiev
OverviewLypky is the elite region in Kiev with most expensive apartments and nice buildings. During this excursion you will be interested in learning more information about the 17th century fortification facilities that remained the history of which is related to the history of our state.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourLypky is the elite region in Kiev with most expensive apartments and Venice buildings. During this excursion you will be interested in
learning more information about the 17th century fortificationfacilities that remained the history of which is related to the
history of our state. The second part of tour acquaints theexcursionists with the creative work of famous architects who worked
in Kiev in 18th - 20th centuries. Baroque, Classicism, Eclecticism,Modernist style, Conservatism and different styles will be
explained and shows to the sightseers using Pechersk buildings thatare peculiar witnesses of the most important events in the history of
Kievs as a convincing example. The walking excursion begins atKhreschatik, then you walk at Passage, see Horodetsky monument, walkat Small Paris region of Kiev at Horodetsky Street, see the buildingof Ivan Franko theatre, then see the famous Chimeras house, the houseof Crying Widow, The Chocolate House, then the building of theNational Bank of Ukraine, the arts center and then Maydan
Nezalezhnosti /Independence Square/.During the bus tour you have more possibility to learnabout Pechersk district and see more:
Khreschatyk Park, MoppetTheatre, National Art Museum of Ukraine, Dynamo Kiev Football Stadiumof Lobanovskiy, Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Building of theGovernment of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine The Parliament,Mariinskiy Palace, Mariinskiy Park, Embassy of the Peoples Republic ofChina, Arsenal Plant, Mansion, Private Collections Museum, VvedenskiyMonastery, Monument to Lesya Ukrainka, Pechersk Fortress, Hospital Complex, Kiev Fortress Museum.
Inclusions for Architectural Monuments Of Pechersk District Mariinsky Palace In Kiev
- Private guided tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up by guide
- Walking tour - guide will pick-up you at the centrally located Hotel or apartment of, your stay in Kiev
Exclusions for Architectural Monuments Of Pechersk District Mariinsky Palace In Kiev
- Transportation *optional
- Entrance fees to Museums
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Extra services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Another language speaking guide is on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.