Architecture Tour Of Moscow's Metro And Kolomensoye Estate
OverviewGain insight into Russian history on this half-day tour, combining Moscows metro with Kolomenskoye Estate. Discover the magnificent, marble-walled interiors of Moscows underground metro stations before embarking on a walking tour of either UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Kolomenskoye, a stunning royal estate including Ascension Church. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Architecture Tour Of Moscow's Metro And Kolomensoye Estate
- Local guide
- Metro ticket
- Entrance fees:House of Peter the Great and Colonel's Chamber Museum
Exclusions for Architecture Tour Of Moscow's Metro And Kolomensoye Estate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Women must cover their head. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.