Area 51 Day Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewDoes Area 51 really exist? Yes it does and it is more active than ever. For decades, the unknown Janet Airlines has been in the air moving workers to and from the base. At any time you'll see as many as 1,000 cars parked in their secret lot at McCarran Airport. This tour takes you through the remote desert, the dry lake where there have been many UFO sightings, and to see the Black Mailbox, the mutant Joshua Tree Forest and the infamous Perimeter and the Men in Black. This is an amazing day that proves something big is going on!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThis amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the top secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesnt exist! Based at Las Vegas International Airport, this fleet of unmarked jets has been hiding in plain sight for decades. It transports hundreds of workers daily to and from the infamous and supposedly closed and abandoned "Area 51."
The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited and incredibly scenic desert in the world. After an amazing journey through a stunning Joshua Tree Forest you will arrive on the edge of an ancient dry lake you can see very unusual 6' tall Indian Petroglyphs that resemble Aliens. As seen on the hit TV show Ancient Aliens, these are some of the most unusual petroglyphs in the world. You will then explore this mysterious dry lake where UFO sightings often occur.
After another beautiful drive along the "Extraterrestrial Highway" you'll arrive at the famous Little A'le' Inn. This location has been host to numerous documentaries and movies including "Independence Day". Here you will find a wealth of information and souvenirs on this top-secret area. Captain Chuck Clark, an ex-air force captain, has written an amazingly interesting and in depth report on Area 51, which is also available for purchase.
After a very tasty Alien Burger at the Little A'le' Inn you journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, (the mailbox was recently abducted), a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts. Moving on, you'll arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51 through a strange and mutant Joshua Tree forest where the guards (The Men In Black) with their high powered weapons, forever stand watch along with detection devices, listening devices and cameras mounted among the cactus. The signs read, "Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly Force Authorized" and you can be sure they mean it. You can wave at the heavily armed guards in the 4x4 parked on the desert hillside but they never wave back! They just wait and watch from behind their darkened windows.
As much as the United States government denied the existence of this base for decades, it's now known it is there but no one knows what they do there. This is an Extreme Tour to the world's most top secret military facility, the real home of the X files, Area 51.
Inclusions for Area 51 Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board luxury SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Area 51 Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.