Arenal 2 Tours In 1 ( Half Day ) - La Fortuna
OverviewEnjoy 2 beautiful attractions in Arenal volcano area in half day. Choose between: Hanging bridges, Volcano hike or Sarafi float And visit and enjoy the pristine waters of La Fortuna Waterfall.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy 2 beautiful attractions in Arenal volcano area in half day.
In this combo you may choose between 3 amazing tours:
- Hanging bridges
Beside a great view of the famous Arenal Volcano this tour offers: 2 miles hike in a primary rain forest with hanging bridges where you may see: howler monkeys, spider monkeys, white faced cappuccino monkeys, lots of birds, snakes, armadillos, coatis, and other animals
- Volcano tour on old lava flows from 1968
Hike at base of the famous Arenal Volcano on old lava flows from 1968 eruption (when Arenal volcano first became active) and see the abundant flora and some fauna that inhabits a rain forest under re-generation.
- Safari float
Explore the beautiful flora and fauna that inhabits in the Peñas Blancas river on an inflatable raft where you may see: sloths, monkeys, toucans, crocodiles, Jesus Christ Lizards, and turtles and other tropical birds. Visit a local farm and learn and see Costarican culture about while enjoy some homemade snack.
After enjoying one of the tours mentioned above we will take you on a hike to see and enjoy one of areas main attraction as is: La Fortuna Waterfall, a 75 meters high waterfall with pristine waters surrounded by a lot vegetation where you may swim and relax for up to 45 minutes, after that we will take to a nice restaurant for you enjoy a delicious typical lunch and afterwards take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Arenal 2 Tours In 1 ( Half Day )
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Bilingual naturalist guide
Exclusions for Arenal 2 Tours In 1 ( Half Day )
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Extra charges apply for pickups outside of route 142, or beyond Tabacon Hotel or Fortuna downtown.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 3 years old (on Safari)
What to bring:
Trekking shoes (sandals or tevas are not allowed)
Insect repellent Binoculars
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.