Arenal Canopy Adventure - La Fortuna
OverviewEnjoy this thrilling aerial adventure ofapproximately 3 km, starting from a tower 13 meters highand glide your way down 8 cables made with the bestgalvanized stainless steel, ranging from 80 meters to 750meters in length, with an average height of 38 meters.Speeds will top 60km per hour! Each of the12 platforms,5 of which are constructed in extraordinary trees, werestrategically designed at varying heights to allow you to observe the rainforest from different angles andphotograph the awe inspiring scenery.
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Experience the beauty of Costa Rica at top speeds with this heart-pumping ride through the rainforest. Your tour begins with a hotel pick up and delivery to the platforms where you will be launching off. Your certified guide will carefully check all of your equipment to ensure complete safety during your canopy adventure. All guides have been certified in first aid, vertical rescue, and knowledge of Costa Ricas unique environment.
You will start from a tower 13 meters high, and glide down eight galvanized stainless steel cables, ranging from 80 to 750 meters in length. Pick from 12 different platforms to zip from, five of which have been built into trees to offer an exceptional view of Costa Ricas beauty. Take your camera and snap up the picturesque scenery from high in the trees.
Take a break from flying down cables to enjoy complimentary bottled water and juicy tropical fruits cut up by your professional guides. After three hours of gliding and snacking you will be delivered back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Arenal Canopy Adventure
- Bottled water
- Tropical Fruits
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Arenal Canopy Adventure
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rio Celeste Cultural & Milking Tour
- Rio Celeste Cooking Classes and Tortillas Making
- Sky Tram and Sky Trek from Arenal
- Sky River Drift from Arenal
- Sky Tram- Sky Trek- Sky River Drift from Arenal
- Sky Tram- Sky Trek- Sky Limit from Arenal
- Fortuna Waterfall Guided Hike from Arenal
- Arenal Volcano Hike Trail 1968 - Baldi Hot Springs from Arenal