Arenal Trekking 1968 Trail - La Fortuna
OverviewA "must do" tour for sure. Beautiful and impressive Arenal Volcano will amuse you from the beginning of the trip in this very new trail that will take you to nature and lava flows as never seeing before. Explore the new sights of the Arenal! A totally different perspective of the Arenal Volcano as never seen for other visitors.
Know More about this tourA "must do" tour in Arenal for sure. Beautiful and impressive Arenal Volcano will amuse you from the beginning of the trip. Our attentive personnel will wait for you at the hotel lobby to lead you to one of our comfortable vans with air conditioning. During the transfer to the trail, which takes about 10 to 30 minutes depending of the hotel location, our guide will talk briefly about the tour itinerary and explain you with detail some really interesting data, about the volcano and the area in general as well.
When arriving to place for the hike in the trail, we will prepare ourselves: repellent, sun block lotion, a bottle of water (included) and a quick visit to the restrooms of the place, are some recommendations for you to enjoy with comfort the tour.
All set, we'll trek through different scenarios like open lands, lagoon shore, and of course lava mountain trails where being in good physical condition is necessary to fully enjoy the variable vegetation where well have the chance to meet the local fauna.
You will also found an incredible viewpoint close to the volcano where youll find yourself stepping on ancient lava flows turned into stone and views of the Arenal Lake and the landscape around as no other spot in the area. The guide will do his best to give you catching and interesting information about the place, the hiding fauna among the trees and bushes and of course about the Arenal Volcano.
At the end of the trail, a little bit tired, well get to the main observatory of the Arenal 1968 Park where you will enjoy a very well deserved snack and drinks. Enjoy the view of the arenal scenario and rest on your way back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Arenal Trekking 1968 Trail
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Boxed lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking sticks provided
- Hiking tour
Exclusions for Arenal Trekking 1968 Trail
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 8 years and under
Dress code is sport
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Class III White Water Rafting Half Day Arenal
- Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour
- Arenal Volcano Hike Tour at the National Park
- Butterfly and Fauna Garden at Danaus Eco-Center
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- Class II-III Rafting and Chocolate Tour from La Fortuna
- Class II-III Rafting and Hanging Bridges from La Fortuna
- White Water River Rafting Class III-IV from La Fortuna-Arenal