Arenal Volcano And Hot Springs Day Trip From Guanacaste
OverviewStart the day with an energizing breakfast. Catch impressive views of Arenal Volcano while surrounded by Costa Ricas scenic landscape on this full-day trip from Guanacaste. Take a walk through the rainforest of Arenal Volcano National Park as you learn about the flora and fauna of the diverse ecosystem. Then, spend the afternoon relaxing in the mineral waters of Baidi Hot Springs and enjoy a complimentary lunch.
Know More about this tourDepart from your Guanacaste-area hotel upon pickup for an amazing day in Arenal Volcano National Park. A breakfast will be served to help you gather energy for the day. When you arrive, follow your expert local guide on a gentle hike along the volcano's base, keeping a safe distance away from the crater active since 1968.
Youll see regenerating secondary forest and lava fields, evidence from previous eruptions. Head to a safe viewing area to experience the thundering volcano one of the most active in the Western Hemisphere. Learn about the geological complexity of the 5,000-foot (1,524-meter) giant as you take in the views of Guanacastes green hillsides.
Traveling through the lush rainforest on the eastern slope of this majestic natural attraction, your guide will point out the native flora as well as many species of birds. Youll learn about this unique ecosystem of Costa Rica, a country that includes six percent of the worlds biodiversity.
After your hike, it's time to relax at Baldi Hot Springs, which consists of several therapeutic pools of varying temperature. Enjoy a complimentary lunch and spend the afternoon soaking in the rejuvenating mineral pools.
Afterward, your guide will drop you off at your Guanacaste-area hotel.
Inclusions for Arenal Volcano And Hot Springs Day Trip From Guanacaste
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel Dreams Las Mareas is not included)
- Entrance fees to hot springs and Arenal national park
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Arenal Volcano And Hot Springs Day Trip From Guanacaste
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Hotel Dreams Las Mareas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Please bring a swimsuit for the hot springs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.