Arenal Volcano And The Springs Hot Springs Day Trip From San Jose - La Fortuna
OverviewSpend a day learning about the magnificent Arenal Volcano and relax by the beautiful The Springs hot springs.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
The impressive Arenal Volcano is a magnificent natural wonder that is situated in La Fortuna (The Fortune) of San Carlos, Costa Rica.
It is important to note that the volcano had previously been assumed to be dormant, until in 1968, when it experienced a major eruption.To get to this natural wonder we must go to the north of the country, and inevitably. We must make a stop in the famous town of Sarchi, which has earned the name of the Birthplace of Costa Ricas Artisans.
As we continue our trip we will go through diverse plantations with agricultural products, ornamental plants and cattle ranches until we arrive to La Fortuna, for lunch in a cozy restaurant right in front of the volcano. This excellent location will allow us the best view of the volcano.
Later we will relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area where you will be able to enjoy an optional massage or other special
treatments that must be reserved ahead of time. Lastly, a wonderful dinner will be served with a great view of the Arenal Volcano. After dinner we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
Inclusions for Arenal Volcano And The Springs Hot Springs Day Trip From San Jose
- Tour guide
- Admission to Hot Springs
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Arenal Volcano And The Springs Hot Springs Day Trip From San Jose
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel
Submit Voucher payment
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Recommended items to bring: swimming suit, comfortable shoes, sweater, camera.
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Class III White Water Rafting Half Day Arenal
- Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour
- Arenal Volcano Hike Tour at the National Park
- Butterfly and Fauna Garden at Danaus Eco-Center
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- Class II-III Rafting and Chocolate Tour from La Fortuna
- Class II-III Rafting and Hanging Bridges from La Fortuna
- White Water River Rafting Class III-IV from La Fortuna-Arenal