Arenal Volcano Combo 6 SkyTrek Zip Line & Baldi Hot Springs - San Jose
OverviewThe best private tour you can take from San jose Costa Rica. On this tour you will enjoy the beauty of Arenal volcano. Enjoy a great Zip Line canopy tour and a Ride in an Aerial Tram into a private biological reserve, with an amazing view of the Arenal Volcano. The reserve preserves pristine rain forest and a rich biodiversity. After the zipline experience, a short ride will take you to Baldi Hot Springs, where a great and delicious buffet lunch is waiting for you. After lunch, free time is allowed for enjoy the multiple thermal pools and have a relaxing afternoon before to start the return to your hotel in San Jose.
Know More about this tour
Your breath-taking, adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle or mini bus. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including coffee plantations, sugar cane and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities. You will be heading Fortuna Town, about 2 hours drive from San Jose. Upon arrival to the beautiful property of Arenal Reserve, you will have some free time for use restrooms and explore the surroundings before to start the adventure in the Tram and Zip Line canopy tour.
Located in the northern lowlands of Costa Rica, the impressive Arenal Volcano is a National Park that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists due to its beauty and recent past volcanic activity. Back in the 80´s the volcano was very active, but now has reduced its activity and we could say that it has entered a period of calm. However, the beauty of the Volcano and surroundings are just spectacular. Once in La Fortuna Town, a sightseeing tour will show you the highlights of the area and its rich diversity of tourist attractions, ecosystems, the lake, culture, customs & traditions of this emblematic town of Costa Rica.
Sky Trek is a thrilling zip line circuit thats located in both of our parks, Monteverde and La Fortuna. Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where youll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views. From this area, you will start riding down on a zip line track stretching across canyons and in between treetops, the exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountainside begins; ultimately returning you to the starting point at the main building. This is the most thrilling zip line in the country.
Later, you will relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area: Baldi Hot Springs. At Baldi Hot Springs you will find an endless dreamed stay, where the natural environment, colorful natural gardens, therapeutic waters, pure air and our care combine on a perfect state; the dream came true. The unique frame where your experience turns into the most unforgettable one. In here you will enjoy multiple thermal pools, a giant stem room, luxury pool bars, Giant water-slides, relaxing areas and much more.
Upon arrival to Baldi Hot Springs, enjoy a delicious Buffet Lunch before to jump into the Thermal Pools. Lockers and Towels are included in our tours. At this paradise you will stay till 4:00 PM, them, we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
Inclusions for Arenal Volcano Combo 6 SkyTrek Zip Line & Baldi Hot Springs
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Arenal Volcano Combo 6 SkyTrek Zip Line & Baldi Hot Springs
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jungle Tubing
- Cinco Ceibas Full-Day Tour From San Jose
- Small-Group Beyond Horseback Adventure with Lunch near Jaco
- San Jos City Tour
- Cinco Ceibas Combo Tour 3 in 1
- Doka Estate and La Paz Waterfalls Gardens from San Jose
- Venado Caves and La Fortuna Waterfall from San Jose
- Full Day Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San Jose