Arenal Volcano Hike And Tabacón Hotsprings - La FortunaWrite a Review
OverviewHiking at the Arenal Volcano National Park. Enjoy the most amazing and relaxing hotsprings in the world, Tabacn Hot Springs
Enjoy a delicious dinner at Tabacn Resort
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy the most extraordinary view of Arenal Volcano on a 2.5-hour hike along the base and flanks of this giant. Trek along the 'Colada 68' trail, one of the park’s most scenic and interesting trails that leads to remnants the 1968 lava flows. Walk on rocky areas and feel the power and serenity of nature as you explore the evidence of the 20th-century eruption and some other areas now in the process of regeneration. Enjoy amazing views of Arenal Lake and the Monteverde mountains, and observe local plant and animal life that makes their home around the volcano.
Finish your day with a memorable visit to Tabacón Hotsprings — one of the most famous hot springs in the world. Experience the expression of Earth's inherent energy as you soak in the natural pools and waterfalls at the base of the majestic Arenal Volcano and lounge among lush tropical gardens. Continue this state of relaxed bliss with a delicious dinner at at Tabacón Resort before returning to your La Fortuna hotel.
Inclusions for Arenal Volcano Hike And Tabacón Hotsprings
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Arenal Volcano Hike And Tabacón Hotsprings
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.